Sunday, February 10, 2008

Movie you have never heard of

I want to recommend a movie that you probably have never heard of, it is called Secret of the Cave. This movie was produced by the students and faculty of Southern Adventist University. I discovered it when I was looking for something for Janelle and I to watch last night. It is a movie that you can watch with your entire family and not have to worry about language and everyone will get something out of it. If you watch it I would like to know what you thought of it.

In Him,

David

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I will have to look up that movie next time Jeremy and I are looking for something to watch! Thanks for the heads up!

I agree about the re-birth b-day! What a great idea!! That is really the b-day that matters for eternity!!! Great thoughts!