Monday, June 9, 2008

New Job

Today starts a new chapter in our life. Today I turn in my letter of resignation and in two weeks I will have my first job in 19 years that is not television or advertising related. The old job was a blessing and I am thankful for it. It allowed me the freedom to take time off to do Katrina relief work, attend funerals for friends and early off on days when we had something special planned (birthdays, camping, etc.).

While here I met Janelle, got married and now have two wonderful boys. I have a church family that loves and supports us and have met many wonderful people through my job. It has been a wonderful experience and now it is time to move on.

The new job is in the health field which will offer more security in these economic times. It also offers new challenges and I am really looking forward to getting started and building my new career. Thank you for all who have prayed for us and offered words of support.

In Him,

David

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hope your last two weeks at this old job go well and the transition to the new one is smooth!