Sunday, July 6, 2008

Catching Up

This holiday break seems like it is my time for catching up. I have been so busy lately that there are several things I needed to catch up on. On Friday I caught up on the garden, we had some massive zucchinis. I also got to catch up with some play time with the boys. We went to Lipscomb on Wednesday and Thursday evening for Summer Celebration and were able to catch up with some old friends.

Friday we spent the day down in Murfreesboro with Janelle's family. I cooked pork ribs to go along with the zucchini and the corn on the cob that we had for dinner....delicious. We went to the fireworks in Murfreesboro and ended up spending the night down there. That led to the next opportunity to catch up, on sleep. When we got home Saturday we had some serious napping to catch up on the lost sleep.

Saturday evening we caught up with some errands, blew up the pool for the boys to play in and caught up with some cleaning in the garage and the laundry. Today I am catching up on my blog and this evening we will catch up with some old friends, Bill and Sabrina Collins from Gulfport, their son Will and his wife. Now you are caught up with what is happening around here. Have a great Lord's Day.

In Him,
David

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I always enjoy knowing I have/am aught up on most everything!!