Thursday, July 17, 2008

Staying Busy

Between training at the new job, raising two boys, maintaining a garden, trying to get back into bike riding and attempting to be a good Christian husband, I have been staying very busy.

The new job and the garden are both going well. The boys are growing bigger and bring new joys every day. Every day I am thankful to be Janelle's husband and to be so blessed.

My mother was in last weekend and we went to a wedding for a young lady who grew up in my home town. I have known her since she was a baby. Janelle took the boys to a birthday party on Tuesday for their friend Sam's birthday. I got up at 4:20 to go riding this morning and now am toooooooo tired to think of anything witty to share. Maybe this weekend.

I mentioned in my last blog that Bill and Sabrina were in town on the 6th. Since I was leading singing at church that night I was able to call on Bill to lead a few songs for us. It was great being able to sit back and sing with BoWill again. I love the relationships we have in Christ. What a blessing!

In Him,

David

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Whewwwww! That makes me tired just thinking about you getting up at all hours of the NIGHT to go bike riding! Glad things are going well. I have always felt blessed to be Janelle's cousin! What a special person she is! I know she is blessing you and is blessed to have you!