Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What to say

I had a profound thought yesterday morning at breakfast and thought "I need to blog about that". Unfortunately I did not do it and now, a day later, the thought completely escapes me.

The garden is doing fairly well. We have blooms on the tomato plants, the squash plants are growing and the green beans have really taken off. It is fun having Christopher help in the garden, listening to him talk about it and seeing things grow through his eyes. At 3 he is really a sponge now, absorbing all kinds of information, what an amazing time.

Jacob is running up and down the halls, singing and laughing. The greeting he gives me every time I come home is amazing.

This weekend we head for the Smokies. Can't wait to be back in the mountains, they have a way of reviving the soul. We will spend time with family and friends so every trip back home is special.

Enjoy the week,

David

No comments: