Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally Home

My family is finally home. I flew back on August 3rd and they got back here last night (the 13th) at 11:45 pm. It was a VERY LONG 10 days. If you read my previous blog, I was home less than 24 hours when my car was rear-ended and totalled out. I have spent the majority of the time I wasn't at work looking for a replacement car. I think I found a good one but I am hesitant to "pull the trigger" on the deal. When it was just me I was much more spontaneous with my buying but now that I have a family I want to make sure that I think things all the way through.

The boys are watching Sesame Street while Janelle is out shopping. It is great being able to just be a family again.

Have a great week. In Him,

David

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Glad they made it home safe and sound and you are enjoying your family time once again! There is nothing like it!!