Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy Weekends

Last weekend I helped some friends move on Saturday and trimmed our hedges. Sunday was full with Bible study, Worship, mowing the yard, getting cleaned up again for Sunday evening praise, an ice cream "supper" then home.

Today it was mowing, watching some football, letting the boys play in their pool and playing with them.

Next weekend is home to East Tennessee for UT football, visit with extended family and friends.

The final weekend is The Truth Project seminar and a dinner with Rick Burgess speaking.

All these things are good but the time with my family is the best. And sometimes I need to remind myself to slow down and listen for the quiet whisper.

Right now I am cooking dinner and then the boys and I will wrestle....Let's get ready to rumble!

Enjoy your weekend!

In Him,

David

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sometimes I enjoy being busy!!