Monday, December 22, 2008

Counting Blessings

It is a slow day at work today (yippee, we all needed that) and I actually have time to look at the web for something other than work related matters. During this time of the holidays I think we all tend to pause and count our blessings. Here are some of the things that I am thankful for:

1. My wife
2. My kids
3. My parents
4. My brother and his family
5. All the in-laws
6. Extended family
7. My new job (is it still new after 6 montsh?)
8. A house payment that does not over extend our budget
9. My church family
10. Freedom
11. The Mountains
12. While I don't like being overweight, I am grateful that we always have enough to eat
13. Friends
14. The parents of my sons' future wives
16. A slow day at work
17. Sunsets
18. Lakes
19. Mountain streams
20. That I have a God who loves me enough to give this and more than I can ask for

Happy Holidays,

David

No comments: